How do I Exercise My MGF Options?
This guide will take you through the steps to exercise your MGF Options.
download a copy of the instructions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BEGIN
For further information on the MGF Options, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement relating to the bonus issue of the MGF Options dated 5 January 2021, which can be found at www.mgfoptions.com.au.
Please make sure you are ready to make payment (either by BPAY or EFT) prior to exercising your MGF Options, as payment must be received by the unit registry on the same business day that you exercise the MGF Options. Please check the payment cut-off times & payment limits set by your financial institution to ensure you can make the payment in time.
Step 1: Login
- Go to the Magellan investor login with the unit registry, Apex Group, via https://magellan.apexgroupportal.com/welcome or visit
www.magellangroup.com.au and click on the ‘Investor Login’ in the top right-hand corner
- You can login to the Apex portal via either the Account Login or the Listed Holding Login
- Please see our HELP guide for detail on how to register
Step 2: Find your holding
- Once you are logged in, go to ‘Holdings’
- Next, click on the ‘Actions’ button located next to your MGF Option holding
- A drop-down menu will appear, and you then select ‘Exercise Options’
Step 3: Enter details to exercise your options
- A screen will appear with information about your holding details, estimated the Net Asset Value (NAV) per Closed Class Unit and the exercise price for that day
- You will need to enter information in the following areas:
- Number of MGF Options to be exercised: You can exercise all or some of the MGF Options that you hold. The minimum number of MGF Options that you can exercise is 500. If you hold less than 500, you can exercise the balance of your MGF Options. You must exercise whole numbers of MGF Options. The amount payable for the exercise of your MGF Options will then be generated based on the number of MGF Options that you enter. The number of Closed Class Units (ASX:MGF) that will be issued to you will also appear.
- Phone number and email: Please enter your phone number and email address so we can contact you if there are any issues.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen to proceed
Step 4: Review and Confirm
- A screen will appear with the details of your MGF Option exercise instruction
- Please review this information carefully. If correct, you can confirm your instruction by Please review this information carefully. If correct, you can confirm your instruction by accepting the terms and conditions and then clicking the clicking the “Exercise MGF Options” button
- If you need to make a change, click “Cancel” to take you back to the previous page
Step 5: Make Payment
In order to complete the exercise of your MGF Options the total payment is required to be received by the unit registry on the same business day as your exercise instruction.
If your payment is not received on time or the incorrect amount is received, your exercise instruction may be deemed invalid. If your exercise instruction is deemed invalid, your payment (if any) will be refunded in full, which typically may take up to 5 business days.
- Your MGF Options exercise instruction has now been received and a confirmation will be sent to your nominated email address.
- To complete the exercise of your MGF Options you will now need to make payment
- Payment can be made either by BPAY or EFT. Instructions for both options will be provided on this page
Step 6: Confirmation of allotment
- To check that your MGF Options have been exercised and your Closed Class Units (ASX:MGF) have been allotted, please log into the Apex Portal, as per the instructions in Step 1, and go to Transactions. Your allotment of Closed Class Units (ASX:MGF) will generally appear in the Transaction History section within two Business Days after the exercise of your MGF Options.